Mr. Marinich's Edu-Blog features video walkthroughs of some of today's math procedures done in a lesson format. Mr. Marinich guides you, step-by-step, through multiple ways to solve problems.
Check out our new site with printable worksheets at
The people who visit Mr. Marinich's Edu-Blog got together to have a pizza party. Use the clues below to decide what toppings are on each of their 16 pizzas. Clues:
1. One fourth of the pizzas are just plain cheese.
2. One-third of the remaining pizzas have only pepperoni topping their pie.
3. One-fourth of the remaining pizzas have sausage and mushrooms.
4. Half of the remaining pizzas have ham and pineapple.
5. One-third of the remaining pizzas have mushrooms and black olives.
6. Half of the remaining pizzas have hamburger.
7. Half of the final pizza has anchovies and mushrooms, while the remaining half has bacon and green peppers.
This video walkthrough guides you through more function machines, taken from our latest assignment. For a more in-depth look at function machines view our previous function machine post. Pause the video, work out the solutions, then play the video for the solution.